TDS Meter - Measure Salts & Temp
This TDS meter is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the meter shows the overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The TDS-3 is a great tool for hydroponics as well as drinking water. This is one of the most popular handheld TDS meters for both household use and industry professionals.
- Advanced CPU: Automatically calibrated per temperature, 0 - 9990 ppm TDS Measurement Range with 1 ppm Resolution
- Hold Button: Holds measurement value when moving out of water for convenient reading and recording
- Temperature Button: Test water temperature, 31 - 200 F degrees, 1 F degree resolution
- Auto-off function: shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
- Comes with leather carrying case and clip